Employment Law Attorneys Representing Businesses And Individuals
New York’s complex business laws are designed to maintain a balance of fairness and equity between employers and employees. When disputes arise, having a legal team on your side with experience and deep knowledge of New York business law is critical to success. At Pervez & Rehman, P.C., we represent businesses and workers from a wide range of industries and professions. Our experience representing both employers and employees allows us to anticipate strategies by opposing counsel and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently.
Attorneys Focused On Your Unique Situation
Nadia M. Pervez, Esq., and Aneeba Rehman are committed to providing personal attention to every client. While larger firms may promise flashy representation, their clients often meet with paralegals or interns for weeks before an attorney gets directly involved. When you work with Pervez & Rehman, P.C., from the beginning you will engage directly with attorneys who have in-depth knowledge of New York employment law and years of experience in employment litigation.
Our attorneys provide representation in a variety of employment law matters, including:
- Wage and hour claims (including, but not limited to, claims regarding misclassification, unpaid minimum wage, unpaid overtime, not being provided meal and rest breaks, unpaid spread of hours pay, etc.).
- Employment Contract disputes
- Disputes regarding restrictive covenants including non-competes
- Workplace Discrimination
- Harassment in the workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Unsafe workplace claims
- Whistleblower actions
- Wrongful termination
- Department of Labor Claims and Audits
- Unemployment Insurance Claims
We focus on finding innovative solutions to workplace legal challenges.
Strengthen Your Position And Defend Your Rights – Call Us Today
Se habla español