Employment Law Attorneys
New York’s complex Employment laws are designed to maintain a balance of fairness and equity between employers and employees. When disputes arise, having a legal team on your side with experience and deep knowledge of New York business Lawis critical to success. At Pervez & Rehman, P.C., we represent clients from a wide range of industries and professions throughout New York City including Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties. Our experience representing our clients, whether its Mediation, Arbitration or Litigation, allows us to be equipped to position your case for success.
Attorneys Focused On Your Unique Situation
Nadia M. Pervez, Esq., and Aneeba Rehman are committed to providing personal attention to every client. When you work with Pervez & Rehman, P.C., from the beginning you will engage directly with attorneys who have in-depth knowledge of New York Employment Lawand years of experience in Employment Litigation.
Our attorneys provide representation in a variety of Employment Law matters, including:
- Wage and hour claims (including, but not limited to, claims regarding misclassification, unpaid minimum wage, unpaid overtime, not being provided meal and rest breaks, unpaid spread of hours pay, etc.).
- Employment Contract disputes
- Disputes regarding restrictive covenants including non-competes
- Workplace Discrimination
- Covid in the workplace
- National Origin
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Unsafe Workplace Claims
- Whistleblower Actions
- Wrongful Termination
- Department of Labor Claims and Audits
- Unemployment Insurance Claims
We focus on finding innovative solutions to workplace legal challenges.
Strengthen Your Position And Defend Your Rights – Call Us Today
For a consultation with one of our exceptional Employment Litigation attorneys, call our legal office at 631-427-0700 or send us an email.
Se habla español